Silent Knight is proud to present Tech-Ed Knight School, a comprehensive approach to learning about the fire industry and Silent Knight products. This is a 3-day technical hands-on class.
Tech-Ed Knight School
This comprehensive course is designed for technicians who work on Silent Knight IntelliKnight® fire systems. This 3-day course will introduce technicians to system installation, SLC devices, emergency communication systems ECS, programming and troubleshooting using the SKSS Software Suite. Hands-on exercises will solidify the learning experience. All attendees will receive continuing education credits (CEU’s) for participating in this session.
The fee for this 3-day session is $300 per attendee and includes training materials and lunches.
Course topics covered:
- Integrating CO and Emergency Communication Systems into Fire Alarm Systems ( .02 NTS/ESA )
- Silent Knight Selection Tool (SKST)
- Installation of Addressable FACP
- Understanding the Benefits of Addressable Technology
- Signaling Line Circuit for SK Series Device
- Programming and troubleshooting
- Silent Knight Software Suite
- Upload Event History and Detector Status
- Wiring and hands-on exercises of Emergency Communication System
- Hands-on SKSS programming exercises
NTS/ESA 1.8 CEU’s (24 Hours towards NICET)
Upon finishing class, participants will receive proof of course completion.